International Maritime Club (IMC) is delighted to announce the next edition of IMC Golden Helm Awards 2020. This award ceremony is organized to highlight the contributions of organizations & Individuals that encompass leadership, statutory, regulatory compliance, innovation, management & administration, trade & export services where the recipient must have demonstrated the highest level of professionalism, contributed towards the development of the industry.
Date : 30th March 2020 (Monday)
Time : 06:00 pm – 09:00 pm (Followed by Cocktail & Dinner)
Venue : Al Wasl Ballroom , Dusit Thani Hotel , Dubai
- Commercial/Industrial Ventilation Product of the Year
- Commercial/Industrial Heating Product of the Year
- Best Employer of the Year
- Commercial/Industrial Air Conditioning Product of the Year
- Rising Star Organization
- Best Customer Friendly Organization
- Excellence in Professional Services
- Best Service Provider - Industrial
- Best CSR Initiative
- Organizational Excellence in Sustainability
- Contractor of the Year
- Wholesaler/Distributor of the Year
- Air Movement Product of the Year
- Best Service Provider - Oil & Gas
- Outstanding Achievement of the Year Award
- Retrofit Project of the Year
- Safety or Health Initiative of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Entrepreneurship
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Professional Services
Criteria for Nomination:
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated commitment, vision, calculated risk- taking, capacity for growth and be an independent thinker in the face of uncertainty.
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated growth capabilities by building strategic alliances and surrounding itself with range of advisers/allies to ensure success for all.
- Such Organizations/Individuals must have pioneered in taking new approach or technology and creating a culture of innovative thinking
- The Organizations/Individuals must possess personal integrity/influence coupled with the ability to communicate ideas. Organizations must have proven their management skills and a potential to influence others
- Be recognized as a significant figure by the International organizations
- Presented evidence of outstanding and distinguished activities
- Demonstrated ability to influence organizations and its institutions through principles, initiatives and a philosophy
- Nomination must be seconded by IMC member
- Applications will be assessed by an independent judging panel comprising of members from International Maritime Club
Rules for Award Nominations
- Nominations must be relevant to category and fit within the criteria defined by the judging panel
- A company, individuals or an organization can nominate other eligible nominees or submit self-nominations seconded by an IMC member in any of the mentioned award category
- All entries will be acknowledged via email
- Every nomination must be followed by a brief (300 word) document clearly describing is to why the recipient deserves to win
- All nominations must be received on or before 5th March 2020.
- Selected nominees shall be notified via call / email
- Nominations received shall be thoroughly screened for determining its eligibility for consideration of awards
- All decisions on and relating to Award selections will be made in the judges’ sole discretion
- By agreeing to be a Nominee, you represent and warrant that the Work that is the subject of the Nomination: (a) does not violate or infringe any license, patent, copyright, trademark, privacy or publicity right of any person or entity and (b) is not defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise illegal and you provide rights to IMC to publish your related works and photographs for the use of club
- Any violation of the Program Rules will render the violator ineligible and may also void their Entry
- The Award panel reserves the right to move a nominee to another category if deemed more appropriate
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is this award all about?
A: International Maritime Club (IMC), a non-profit maritime organization is organizing this award to honor the organizations who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to advance their organizations' strategic goals
Q: When is the deadline for submitting entries?
A: The deadline for submitting the entries is 5 th March 2020 .and to be done by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How is the winner selected?
A: The winner will be selected via our judging panel comprising of members from International Maritime Club.
Q: Is there a fee to enter/nominate?
A: No fee required.
Q: Can I nominate for more than 2 awards?
A: You can nominate yourself any number of categories, provided you satisfy the award criteria.
Q: How and when will the winners be announced?
A: From all the received entries, the shortlisted nominees would be notified via email. The final winner of the award would be declared through email for the IMC Golden Helm Excellence Awards (2020) -On or before 11th march 2020 is not required
Q: Who do I contact in case I have queries other than the ones mentioned above?
A: IMC Secretary – Name: Saran Shammy
Phone: 971 544363926