WISTA Cyprus held its 4th Annual General Meeting at Columbia Plaza
Venue Center in Limassol on 19 January 2017
of the AGM included an address by the President of WISTA Cyprus, Ms. Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou and a coverage of other AGM matters. Amongst such matters was the proposal and subsequent approval for amendment and of the Articles of Association of the organization facilitating and including the position of a Young Board Affiliate, for the purposes of encouragement, inspiration and motivation of the younger generation in the shipping industry.
Following the AGM the new Board of Directors is as follows:
- PRESIDENT - DESPINA PANAYIOTOU THEODOSIOU - Managing Director, Tototheo Group.
- VICE PRESIDENT - ANNA VOURGOS - Director, Aphentrica Marine Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- SECRETARY GENERAL - YVONNE TSANOS - General Manager and Projects Manager, ÖL Shipping Group.
- TREASURER – TASOULA TSAKANIAS – Financial Controller – Maestro Shipmanagement Ltd.
- HELEN JOANNOU CHRYSOSTOMOU - Managing Partner, Maritime Executive Recruiters Consultancy.
- KOULA LOUCA - Divisional Manager, EMCO.
- ANNA PITTALIS - Commercial Manager, Intergaz Chartering Ltd.
YOUNG BOARD AFFILIATE
- GINA PANAYIOTOU - Legal Manager, Intership Navigation Co. Ltd.
From Left to right: Anna Pittalis, Gina Panayiotou, Helen Joannou Chrysostomou, Anna Vourgos, Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou, Tassoula Tsakanias, Yvonne Tsanos, Koula Louka. (WISTA Cyprus New Board 2017)
Photo Credit: Whiteleaf Pictures