INSURANCE EXCELLENCE AWARDS :-
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate - Marine
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate - Onshore Energy
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate - Offshore Energy
- Leading Lloyd's Syndicate - Project Cargo
- Leading Non Lloyds Insurer - Marine
- Leading Non Lloyds Insurer - Onshore Energy
- Leading Non Lloyds Insurer - Offshore Energy
- Leading Non Lloyds Insurer - Project Cargo
- Leading Broker- Marine
- Leading Broker- Onshore Energy
- Leading Broker- Offshore Energy
- Leading Broker- Project Cargo
- Leading Professional & Indemnity Provider
- Excellence In Claims Management
- Leading Loss Adjusting Firm
- Leading P & I Club
- Leading Fixed Premium Club
- Rising Star Award – Individual
- Professional Excellence Award – Individual
- Best Media Insurance
- Life Time Achievement Award
MARITIME EXCELLENCE AWARDS – ASSURANCE & COMMITMENT :-
- Vessel Assurance Program Award
- Classification Society Award
- Best Maritime Law Firm
- Maritime Organization Award
- Maritime Trade Association Award
- Maritime Professional Society Award
- Maritime Academics & Training Award
- Rising Star Awards – Individuals
- Professional Excellence Awards – Individuals
- Best Organisation - Seafarers Welfare
- Best Association - Marine Insurance
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS
Criteria for Nomination:
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated commitment, vision, calculated risk-taking, capacity for growth and be an independent thinker in the face of uncertainty.
- Organizations/Individuals must have demonstrated growth capabilities by building strategic alliances and surrounding itself with range of advisers/allies to ensure success for all.
- Such Organizations/Individuals must have pioneered in taking new approach or technology and creating a culture of innovative thinking.
- The Organizations/Individuals must pose personal integrity/influence coupled with the ability to communicate ideas. Organizations must have proven their management skills and a potential to influence others.
- Organizations/Individuals must have made significant contributions as a pioneer in field of Marine, Energy, Cargo, Oil & Gas and Offshore sector.
- Be recognized as a significant figure by the International Insurance/Marine/Energy/Cargo/ Oil & Gas/Offshore Community
- Presented evidence of outstanding and distinguished activities.
- Demonstrated ability to influence Insurance society and its institutions through principles, initiatives and a philosophy.
- Must be nominated or seconded by a member of IMC.
- Applications will be assessed by an independent judging panel comprising of members from International Maritime Club.
Rules for Award Nominations
- Nominations must be relevant to category and fit within the criteria defined by the judging panel.
- A company, individuals or an organization can nominate other eligible nominees or submit self-nominations seconded by an IMC member in any of the mentioned award category
- All entries will be acknowledged via email
- Every nomination must be followed by a brief (300 word) document clearly describing is to why the recipient deserves to win
- All nominations must be received on or before 1st September’ 2023.
- Selected nominees shall be notified via call/email
- Nominations received shall be thoroughly screened for determining its eligibility for consideration of awards
- All decisions on and relating to Award selections will be made in the judges’ sole discretion
- By agreeing to be a Nominee, you represent and warrant that the Work that is the subject of the Nomination: (a) does not violate or infringe any license, patent, copyright, trademark, privacy, or publicity right of any person or entity and (b) is not defamatory, libelous, obscene, or otherwise illegal and you provide rights to IMC to publish your related works and photographs for the use of club
- Any violation of the Program Rules will render the violator ineligible and may also void their Entry.
- The Award panel reserves the right to move a nominee to another category if deemed more appropriate
Frequently Asked Questions
A: International Maritime Club (IMC), a non-profit maritime organization is organizing this award to honour the organizations in the Insurance Sector who have demonstrated leadership and commitment to advance their organizations' strategic goals.
A: The deadline for submitting the entries is 1st September’ 2023 through our website.
A: The winner will be selected via our judging panel comprising of members from International Maritime Club.
A: Although we encourage nominations from IMC members, self-nominations seconded by an IMC member are also accepted.
A: No fee required.
A: You can nominate yourself for any number of categories, provided you satisfy the award criteria.
A: From all the received entries, the shortlisted nominees would be notified via email. The final winner of the award would be declared through email for the IMC Golden Shield Excellence Awards (2023) - UK Chapter on or before 25th August 2023.